Monday, July 29, 2019

HEART UPDATE

                                                 



The Zio lasted until JULY the 4th. At 3 AM I figured the day had come why wait all day long and I took it off. The two weeks were up and it was time to mail it back to the company. I copied the shipping numbers and prayed it got to them. In the meantime another trip to the cardiologist lined up more testing. It included a chemical stress test with a nuclear scan. Way better than a cat scan, and ultrasound of the heart. It took about 4 hours. I saw the cardiologist the next day. A very healthy heart..All tests were great.. including the blood tests and the chest x-ray.  WHAT A RELIEF...😃 

Why the AFIB started who knows. I have heard it is very tricky and will just pop up whenever it wants to. I prefer to think maybe NEVER again. I have not had any symptoms since that day in the hospital. I will learn what the ZIO recorded in a report this week. It takes quite awhile to get results back. I am not worried since everything else was good. So July became a whole month of testing and doctor appointments. 
Glad they are almost over. 

When my friends got here this is the sign they saw when I opened my door..

                                                    

I found this in the Goodwill three years ago. I bought it and was holding on to it just in case I got a visit. It was in the garden center, so I think it was to go outside but on the wall was a much better place for it.  Until later..Have a great August. 😃

3 comments:

dellgirl said...

GREAT NEWS! It is good to hear your tests went well. I hope you continue to NOT have the AFIB. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I love the welcome sign, it's perfect!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Katie Isabella said...

I have seen those signs in various catalogues. To me, they are meant for the house...possibly in the living room or where you usually sit with friends. Wish *I* was there to sit and visit. We probably wouldn't;t stop talking till the day had passed completely.

SO glad things worked out so well. Very grateful that all is well. I'm sure the test results will be good as everything else is.

XOX

dellgirl said...

Stopping back by to say HI...Happy Weekend! I hope your weekend is full of peace and love, Wishing You All The Best!