Saturday, September 21, 2019

SEPTEMBER 2019



OH MYyyy time just flies by...so much has happened. Grateful that the AFIB has not returned. Done everything I can to keep it that way. Visited my GP and that went well also. I won't have to return for awhile unless something else comes up. News that an apartment in my building was available, so my sister decided to move to my town.
That was a shock.. she had been thinking about it awhile.. her home just way too big..and all the relatives are living here in my town. So we spent most of August moving her over here and going through nearly 40 years of stuff. You just cannot take it with you, so a sale will be coming. She is hoping her home will sell before winter time. 
Worst part is she is having to leave her cat. Cannot take it here and it is too old to bring anyway. Rules here they have to be declawed and have papers from Dr. in order to keep it. The cat is too old to go through declawing etc. Feel bad, hope she finds someone who can take it.

 Looking forward to late Fall so it will cool off and my allergies will slow down a lot. Leaves are just beginning to turn here, sorry to see the days grow shorter though..makes the winter seem so much longer. Saw the first woolly worm and boy 
it was more black than brown. Scary..he is usually pretty accurate around these parts. The squirrels are active gathering nuts too. Guess we wait and see what we get..after the Polar Vortex last year.. I am hoping it will not be as bad..

Well where ever you are ..hope you are healthy, happy and your fall season is a good one. 
                                       



2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Good Morning Sis. Boy you can sure tell you are farther up in the Country than I am. Still the 90's here in the days but finally making it to the mid 60's at night.

If I can get myself ready and skip making beds till I get home, I will get out for a walk while it's still not hot.

So glad you blogged!

dellgirl said...

I’m just saying hi, stopping in to see how you are doing and to show my face. I hope you are okay and everything is going well.

Happy October and Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!