Monday, May 28, 2018

MAY 2018


                                           


Goodness it has been a while since I stopped by here and blogged. Life gets busy I guess. We had cold weather into April and some places got SNOW. I thought that Spring would never get here and then we had NO Spring to speak of, it went straight into Summer. 
It feels like JULY or AUGUST already. We are breaking records for heat, as are other places in the USA.  I got my AC put in just in time. 

      Earlier this month, my niece's daughter turned one.. my how the time flew by, she is almost walking on her own and saying words and answering us. Growing up so fast.                                  

                                  
I have been spring cleaning all the closets and getting rid of clutter.  Finding things that I totally forgot I had and things that I surely  don't need any more. Our town has a brand new very large Goodwill store, so I have donated a lot of it.  There is  now room for me to collect more.. The cycle returns.. LOL  Can't pass up a great deal..no way. 

Well, whatever you are doing this Spring, Summer, I sure hope you have fun doing it 




3 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

yippy for goodwill!! I consider mine to be a 'rent to own' type store...I buy, enjoy for a bit, and then donate back LoL !

Angela said...

Your niece's daughter is adorable!

dellgirl said...

Your niece's daughter is such a cutie! I'll bet she is the apple of everybody's eye. Goodwill is one of my favorite places to get lost in, so is the Salvation Army Store. Oh, and don't forget the plain ole Resale Shops...

Just stopping in to say hi and wish you a great week!