Sunday, April 8, 2018

IS IT REALLY SPRING???

APRIL 2018   IS IT REALLY SPRING?

                                           

                                                                             

A lot of people all over the country are asking that very question. 
Blizzards in April..cold winds and day after day of below normal temperatures.
The calendar says Spring but mother nature has different ideas. Just means to me that those trees and flowers are going to be blooming later in my neck of the woods and our summer will either be long or really really short, I hope for the long one. 
All I know is I sure don't want another repeat of this winter. I am looking forward to warm breezes, sun and spring flowers. It might be in MAY or June but it will come eventually. Hope where you are things are warm and you are enjoying it! 


1 comment:

dellgirl said...

We are alternating between cool, cold, windy, rainy, warm, hot on any given day/night. I'm with you, ready for some nice spring time weather. Wishing you a great week!