Saturday, August 3, 2013

STILL AROUND....

I am still around..what's left of me.. I have lasted so far with the grace of using the public wifi at the library about 2 days a week.I still feel so out of touch with so many. It sure helps but does not in any way feel normal. I do hope that the situation will be better soon. I cannot believe August is here already. We have had such wonderful weather here in Michigan. A great break from the summer heat. 


I have been taking lots of photos lately..things this summer have been slow to bloom in some places. 
Love the look of this tree/bush..flowers, they do make my allergies go crazy though.
GREAT NEWS from our BETH MARIE about her cancer. I am overjoyed with the news and know that our prayers for her are answered.  

3 comments:

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

The pictures are just beautiful. Glad that your still here. Would miss you very much.I pray the situation gets better for you too. It's frustrating I'm sure to have to depend on the library all the time. We are all just thrilled with Beth's news.

Ramblingon said...

Girl! You better still be here. We know how it I'd and you're worth waiting for. xxoo

dellgirl said...

Heeeeey, CarolDee! It was so good to see you, I'm really glad you stopped by my blog to say hello. Thank you for taking time to read and for leaving such a lovely comment.

These photos are awesome, I enjoyed the post. Sorry to hear about your internet service. It can't be very convenient to have to go to the library just to get online.

Hope it gets better soon. Have a great weekend.