Monday, August 12, 2013

BARN CHARM TUESDAY

Could not believe there was a chimney on top of that barn, made me wonder if someone was living in it. 
Looks like a Tin roof on that old barn but I love the vine growing on the silo too.

                                                                                
This one is kinda blurred, taken while driving by, two toned and odd shaped. Was not sure just what kind of barn it was.
All the barns were located in northern Michigan.

VISIT HERE FOR MORE BARN CHARM 



8 comments:

Elaine said...

A trio of lovely barns! I love all the colors in the first one.

Kaya said...

I can never find so many interesting and charming barns at one time. These barns are wonderful! I even can decide which I love the most. They are all great!

Jan n Jer said...

Nice barn pics...does make you wonder about the chimney in the first one!

Sue Lehman said...

Bet there is a potbellied wood-stove in that barn! I've seen quite a few in barns around here. Great pics!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Nice barns! I love the red barn against that blue sky and green grass.

Mari said...

You found some nice barns!

Rose said...

I'd love to see that first one up close and personal...love the sky in it.

Unknown said...

These 3 barns represent the different barn styles. The first one is the attention-grabber for me. It is rare to find barns that have a chimney. The second has the rusty looks; definitely loving the tin roof and the sidings as well. And the last one, it definitely showed the traditional look of a barn. Overall, they look amazing. Thanks for sharing! Kent Ahlquist @ PittsburghAreaRoofers.com