Friday, May 10, 2013

FRIDAYS FENCES







How colorful can you get? I found these fences while searching for something entirely different.

Love the color choices they made..very different.

Imagine how many sets of skis it would take to make a whole fence!

Although these are very colorful I think I would rather have a nice old fashioned weathered
fence. 
Made me wonder how long that fence had been there since it was so over
grown. I kinda had the feeling that it was held together by the weeds etc.






13 comments:

Beth said...

The colorful fence and the ski fence are so unique. I agree with you, I like the old fences better. Have a great weekend Sis!

Tanya Breese said...

wow, you found some unique fences! love 'em!

Sue Lehman said...

I too like the old fashioned picket fences best, but these are colorful and make one chuckle!

Pamela Gordon said...

What fun fences! I love the coloured pencil one. But, like you, I prefer old weathered board fences or a white picket fence. Pamela

Brian King said...

Now those are awesome! I've never seen that done before! Very cool fences!

Anonymous said...

I know it is held together by the weeds. People can be so original.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Well those first two are definitely different! I like the bright colors.

Feisty Crone said...

I like the bright colors, and the ski's. But I like old fences the best!flytspageq

Joe said...

One thing is sure: I never feel fenced in by your posts my friend!

Never Forsaken said...

Ha! That last picture looks like the fence that was here in our front yard when we bought the place!...Its rustic charm soon gave way to bug infestation and rot...But it lasted many years before we had the place, and for a few afterwards.
~Blessings and love~ lisa

Elizabeth Edwards said...

my heart it taken by the 1st one with those colored pencils. so cool!! ( :

Rose said...

Wonderful fences...but the last is my favorite.

Sally in WA said...

Love the brightly colored fences. Very unique!