Sunday, February 26, 2012

MEME RANT

PSSSTTT ..yeah it's me... trying to sneek in here on this flat thing.
   I gots some things to say bout this new female at my home. She is constantly ignoring me for this black thingy and seems very busy when I want to play with her. This makes me slightly UPSET..
So I decided to why not JOIN in and see what this whole thing is about. You seem to be able to make it move around by touching the black things so I am giving it a try.
Oh I do love the little humming it makes..gotta say it is NOT very tasty though. Yecch!

This new lady scares me sometimes I tell ya..she runs that big thing that sucks up dirt a lot and makes me run and hide. I hate that thing. I cannot even escape to my safe place because she is right there bugging me.  I just give her the ole evil eye and she backs away though. I know she stays away from me and this I cannot figure out because I am so loveable.
I think I am trainin' her, yesterday she gave me some of her tuna and I was  thrilled. Maybe I will win her over after all. Time for my napps..I do a lot of that cause I am still a growing girl.







6 comments:

Beth said...

You are cute Meme. Be nice to Sis!!
xoxox

Joe said...

Training human beings...a full time job!

Gerry Adams said...

Good thing your computer doesn't have a mouse!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie! All my pets run from the vaccum lol.

Katie Isabella said...

My girl stays near when I run the sucky monster. I have to say Meme is a lovely girl. xoxox

Big Dave T said...

I don't know about that cat, the way its eyes glow. Reminds me of that movie Village of the Damned where the kids' eyes glowed when they were just about ready to do something bad.

Always like the music you play here.