Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CHANGES!

WELL bear with me I am making changes here and have tried to get things back to normal some. In the past when I changed the theme here my music playlist went with me. This time I have had a lot of trouble getting it just the way I want it. I can't seem to delete the playlist that is displayed on there and hope the songs don't offend anyone. I deleted it completely and started one over again hoping it would reset itself.. for the record..
it supposed to be playing CHRISTMAS SONGS.. LOL
                               
Reminds me some of putting up a Christmas tree and then moving all the ornaments around on it until it is just right. I have been known to change them for weeks after the darn thing is up. This year the tree we used is in storage, and I have a tiny one I brought with me. Not much changing I can do with that.  Thought I would put up my tree here on the ole blog though.. it's a real nice one from last year. I can still see mom sitting in her chair just staring at it. How she loved a tree and all the lights at Christmas time. I must say the one we had looked great for it's size. 
No snow here yet but they say some is coming..all I am hoping for is that it isn't the kind that piles up and makes moving around miserable.
Hope where you are things are all decorated up in holiday style! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow in the forecast here, too, but the ground isn't frozen and it probably won't stick........probably. Around here you never can tell.

Sherry said...

I think you have to make a new playlist each time. I had too I know. The tree is pretty, we don't have ours up yet either. Maybe this weekend. No snow either and that's fine with me. Take care!

Seeking Serenity said...

I have a teeny one & I still haven't gotten it out- I dont know where to put it! Just get it out & create the happiness :)

Beth said...

I hear your Christmas music playing Sis. beautiful!

Your tree is so pretty. I have procrastinated all morning and now I have to get busy with my decoration.

xoxox

Joe said...

I change my music weekly however lately File Den is doing some renovating so I've not been able to have music for several days...totally annoying to me but what can you do? We've got three trees in our house for Christmas and really enjoy that. The one upstairs is the main tree while the one in the main room downstairs is decorated by the kids then my son has a little one in his room too. Our snow melted...go figure...now we wait. Bless you my friend, I love your tree!

CAROLDEE said...

Right Sherry I had to re-do the whole playlist thing..but now I have some better songs to go with the season..YAY! : )

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

I haven't even tried to do a playlist yet. Why? Don't know, guess I just never thought of it. That sure was a pretty tree.

Anonymous said...

I used to hate changing my template and losing things on my page. I started using the same layout and just changing my background and header! I can hear your Christmas music. Tree lights are so cheery and comforting. I will put mine up in a couple of days.