Friday, October 1, 2010

GLAD GLAD GLAD..

Glad that I was able to get the feed working so now many of you can get my updates here . I know many people don't care for the Wordpress set up and how things went with WLS but I have to give them credit for getting so many spaces over to them with all the content intact. AMAZING what technology can do. I would never have clicked that button in a million years if I had not had SO MANY other spaces that I could experiment on. Yep, like BethMarie, I had at least 5 so I could use any one and do a trial run. I moved my recipes and my spacewalk space over to wordpress too. REMEMBER that is a review of the finest bunch of people on the planet. The links should lead to their new homes and if they don't  I personally will FIX it!  What was I to do.. lose all that or copy it and just enjoy for myself? No way!! So I will also be GLAD if the feeds work for those sites too.

SO for those of you catching up here....(sorry guys).. I had a fiasco with a purse recently. I wrote about how horrible it is to get one covered in liquid makeup. YIKES! Anyway I went on a hunt for a new purse in a hurry. Didn't think I would find one I liked either. The one I found was on sale and  neat though because it had a place for my cell phone and a  pocket that I now love because it fit my camera perfectly.
That unzipped pocket is just the right size. It is padded enough to keep it safe too. It is smaller than I would have liked but is working out swell so far. I have another purse I love to use that is leather but maybe later in the winter months. So, I am GLAD that I found something I could really use when I really needed it, and a bargain at that!  How often does that happen..NEVER..at least for me it doesn't. Must have been my lucky day! Glad, glad, glad...
On to other topics.. hope to get some pics tomorrow of the harvest festival in town. The weather will be downright cold as FROST is predicted. I was hoping it would be warmer, but maybe it will be sunny anyway. ..

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I had no idea you had so many blogs going. Do you have one on wordpress too and if so how do you like it over there.
Maybe I should give it a shot.
Love your purse.
and glad msn did the job they said. Too bad it had to end like that. So many of us had our lives into it.

Cindy said...

So glad you got things figured out. Like your new purse and all its features. Remember small purses are much better for anyone with a bad back. The bigger it is, the more crap you carry around.

Unknown said...

Oh man, am I glad you posted the link to your recipe page! As you know, I do most of the cooking in our house because Frankie works and I don't want her to worry about having to put a meal together after a long shift on her feet. I'm always on the lookout for more recipes.

BTW the feed works just fine. I added it to Google Reader and it immediately displayed 10 posts. Congratulations on the purse!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Three more and I'll have all of your blogs on my list. Still can't figure out the feed thing but I will.BTW, now I want a purse!! LOL! Very nice!

Take care this weekend,
Bob~

Ramblingon said...

Good Morning Sis. I never did the feed thing..I just keep popping by as you are in my dashboard.
Cool purse..I have a purse addiction. I oughtta take a picture of them hanging on the door and advertise my secret!

GreatGranny said...

Love the purse and the photos, gonna try it myself...sometime. We are expecting frost too.Glad to see you here.

Feisty Crone said...

I'm glad that wordpress was able to help! And I like the purse!

Beth said...

I love the looks of that purse. I added your recipe blog to my favorites.

Sherry said...

I'm still learning the ropes around here. Not sure how to see when someone updates yet :(. I sure miss the homepage that spaces had. Love the purse! You were lucky to find one so fast, it takes me several trips.

CAROLDEE said...

@ Sherry..I think all the reader lists help a lot.I find out mostly by facebook and by my blog list.It tells how long it has been since they updated,minutes or hours or days. Works for me!!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

I too am still trying to figure things out. Not being real computer savy makes a few things take a little longer, but I'm sure I'll get there and I know help is always available from all my blogger friends, and of course the help sites.

Toyin O. said...

Love the purse!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/