Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WHERE DID SUMMER GO??

Wow I have not updated here in months. I sure am slipping. Blog entry what is that?? I have to remind myself to even look at it when it used to be a daily routine. Life happens.. now I am more settled in my place and enjoying my freedom and have things to keep me busy. Things are still green pretty much here but I expect them to start turning very soon. I am keeping an eye out for the woolly worm to see what he predicts for our winter this year. Last year he was 100% correct for my area anyway.Here are some photos I have taken over the summer..odds and ends.The sky was so orange when a local fire hit. Reminded me of how bad it was in Ca. where fires were eating up so much of their land.Sure was an eerie sight. I took this at a local Walmart made entirely out of their stock. It was very creative and boy it screamed  F A L L !
Haven't been able to get around a whole lot because of the heat this summer. I wait for the cooler days. It is so much easier to breathe.
It was a summer of firsts for my niece's boy Theo.. he had his first real birthday party and his first trip to the local county fair.

Watching him grow up reminds me how short life is and we must enjoy every minute of it.
HAVE A GREAT SEPTEMBER...

6 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

I like to see that you are going forward and living, having fun. It gives me hope for the future. I too emptied my parents house of 30yr practically by myself, took many months, my mother was devastated to lose the house and just sat there.Both of my parents had filled the house to the hilt.

Joe said...

The Farmer's Almanac is at odds with El Nino predictions this year. Hopefully the modern predictions happen because they look a lot nicer.

dellgirl said...

I agree with you, where did summer go? Your photos are beautiful, simply gorgeous. I enjoyed reading your post, getting to see what's going on with you. I stopped by to say hi and to wish you a Happy Sunday.

Sandi said...

Look at that JOY on his face!

Michiko Johnson said...

You having a Summer time..I has winter's going away..Do you know Dutch Dweilen for The dutch Dwellien worke well to soak the water you can use the towelling several times to make the area cleam so you can use the area again.The computer screen that I had befoe decided to not work anymore, So I bought a new screen I could see all news and be able to realy to it all.
Hope every thing is well on the mend and is going well.
Have a nice day!
Michiko

Carolyn said...

Hi CArol just found by blog after forgetting it :) great blogs from you take care and God bless <3