Thursday, December 5, 2013

BLAHHHS




Haven't felt much like writing lately. This bronchitis or whatever it was is still hanging on and the coughing fits are the pits. I got out for a few minutes to get much needed groceries and it just wore me out. My my, I guess I still have whatever it is. 
Fever lasted for several days so it made the think the FLU, sure didn't act like it though. ANYWAY...Christmas is only three weeks away and I just cannot get into the mood this year. We missed Thanksgiving entirely. I even watched the Macy's parade and tried to get into the holiday spirit. It just wasn't the same I guess. No cookies or treats, no appetite for them really. Kinda feel that BLAHH and hope it goes away soon!!
Snow and cold coming and that will really set the tone I guess for a white Christmas for us this year. Got to get busy and plan a meal and set up a tree..Hope that jogs the ole Blahh right out of me.. 

HAVE A WONDERFUL SAFE  HOLIDAY SEASON AND....
                                                         





9 comments:

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

I hope you're feeling better real soon. Haven't much done anything for Christmas yet either. It kind of takes the wind out of it when there is very little shopping involved I think. It seems gift cards are the most wanted. Makes it easier though.

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I just found your blog. It's beauitful. I'm sorry you were sick during Thanksgiving and hope you are feeling well now. Have a blessed Christmas.

Beth said...

Sis, I don't know how my name was removed from your follower's list. I am back now. I sure hope that you are feeling better!! HUGS!!

Katie Isabella said...

Sweet girl, it does get hard to follow the crowd with all the festivities, doesn't it? xoxoxo I had your "disease" too and it sent me to the emergency room with one of the meds. May you get over it quickly. I think it's time.

Big Dave T said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. I had my own sudden bout of the flu but it didn't last long. And I'd just gotten my flu shot too. Good day to stay in though. It is SO cold outside. I'm wearing my warmest insulated shirt and that's not enough. Have a great holiday. Hope you feel up to enjoying it soon.

Unknown said...

((hugs)) <3 Hang in there! You should blog again, there are many people that care about you and look forward to hearing from you! :-)

I can totally relate to your Nov 15 blog. Depression big time and major Fibromyalgia flare up. I have a lot going on in my life... I see people writing and commenting on my life and I think it's kinda funny (not ha ha funny) that they assume things when they haven't even spoken to me but once in 8 months.

AS you say... and so it goes on... and it does. Have to have faith that things will get better for everyone. Again ((hugs)) and I hope you are feeling better by now.

Beth said...

You are my winner Carol! Congratulations!! xoxo

CAROLDEE said...

Thankd Dem I really needed that pep talk.. I have been so down lately it is hard to get back up. Hugs to you always..

YAY!! Thanks BETH MARIE!!!

Beth said...

Carol, I have lost most of my email addresses please send me an email at my gmail with your address. I have lost that too!!