Friday, November 15, 2013

I'M SICK...

I am sick of just trying to keep going. I am sick of getting behind in everything. What the heck is going on? I look at life so differently now. I hate the way things are and seem stuck..stuck and cannot get out of my own way. I have "adapted" one person said to me. Yes, you could say that and then again.. NO I haven't. The pressure every day to just do one little thing that can help out..well it's not easy. The situation is grim,and trying to find a way out of it.. tiring. Is it any wonder I don't blog any more as this seems to be a daily thing for me. Pick yourself up and move on..easy to say if you are not involved. Easy if you are not attached to the situation. I am surrounded daily with reminders of past things and need to move on and then not able to. Sounds like depression to me. I have a lot of things to work through. I get joy from sun light..watching nature, breathing fresh air, cold or not, and spending time on line searching for new ideas. I got my retirement checks all sorted out, what a hassle that was. Seems powers that be could not figure out some things and kept asking me the same questions over and over. I dreaded hearing the phone ring. I am setting some goals for the winter. One thing at a time..one thing at a time. This too shall pass..

3 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Sis, I wondered how you are doing. I think of you each time I open a book which is every day as well as other times. I still have that old old bookmark you gave me. The words you wrote wore off but I still have it. I think it was 2006. :-)

Are you still with your sister? Can one of the social workers help by giving you ideas or just exploring options with you?

xoxox

Catrina said...

I've been experiencing depression for a couple weeks. I don't know what's going on in your life, but I think mine is 100% due to the time change. I HATE that it's dark at 5 pm, and I hate that the leaves are gone from the trees and the world looks 'blah.' Last night, when I was ready for bed at 7 pm, I prayed. Prayed for this cough to be gone, and prayed for the depression to be gone. If you're the praying type, I suggest it.

CAROLDEE said...

Thanks Catrina for visiting.. I pray everyday sometimes twice..it does seem to help. :-)