Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BARN CHARM TUESDAY

This barn was so nice having it's own little house behind it. Loved the metal roof, they certainly wanted it to last a long time. Given the winters we have here in Michigan that's a really good idea. 

This barn looked like it had been just painted..so bright red and the roof so neat and new looking. I loved the windmill next to it.  It was taken in northern Michigan last fall.

SEE more Barn Charm Tuesday HERE


P. S. if anyone experiences any problems with this blog please leave me a comment if you can and let me know. I have tried really hard to get rid of any lingering issues. 
THANKS!!!!



4 comments:

MarmePurl said...

I like the red and green combo.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

love the windmill. ( :

curious - what issues are you having? i may have missed something. sorry.

Nell at njschout said...

Looks like the barns are well taken care of. Gotta love red barns.

Mari said...

No issues for me!
You found 2 beautiful barns!