Monday, April 8, 2013

BARN CHARM TUESDAY

I was surprised by this farm they had 3 barns and one large long shed. Here you see two barns and the shed and one large barn in the distance. It must be a very Large farm to need so many barns. All had metal roofs and in pretty good condition. The only one that had a foundation was the barn in the front of the property. This was a drive-by photo. 
I love the swing set near the barn, you just know this is a working farm with a family present.
The little white building resembled a chicken house. I was sorry I could not get a better photo of it. This barn also had a shingled roof.

For more barns  see BLUFF AREA DAILY .










11 comments:

Beth said...

The barns are beautiful Sis!

xoxo

Rose said...

Wouldn't you love to explore both...but that first just leaves me wanting more. I have not yet had the nerve to go ask to take pics, though one of these days I might.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

enjoy the 2nd shot. great views. ( :

Mari said...

You did a good job of getting both shots on a drive by! I agree - it's great to see the swingset and know a family lives there.

Nell at njschout said...

Looks like a fair sized operation. Love the red barns! : )

Leave It To Davis said...

Pretty barn pictures. I am completely out of barn pictures until we can go barn hunting again...which will probably be next week. Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome home. You are too sweet! :)

Elaine said...

Looks like they've got a good operation going. You have to wonder what they use all the barns for. Nice work on the drive-bys!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Farms are such fascinating places. You know loads of work is going on there.

Joe said...

Such places always have a story to tell. I suppose the owners wouldn't think that the story was that interesting but it is for me!

Latane Barton said...

That must be one BIG farm to have that many outbuildings. Wonder what they grow?

Anonymous said...

Lots of red barns & I'm lovin that 1st one in the foreground, love the shape.

Thank you muches & bunches for joining =)