Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BARN CHARM TUESDAY

ALL the outbuildings and barn were yellow on this property. Yes, the house too. wish I could have gotten 
a better view of them all in this drive-by shot. 

YELLOW BARN...yes it is... here is the kicker... the house was blue the shed was pink and the barn yellow,
Another building was Red. It was a rainbow effect at this farm. Quite the eye catcher. I always
thought that barns were RED..not so..a rainbow of colors I guess..still looking for a purple barn  or maybe a PINK one!

For more Barn Charm Tuesday click here..









9 comments:

Beth said...

Great barn photos Sis!! I would love to see the ones with the variety of colors.

xoxox

Joe said...

Yellow? Now that is a unique color choice for a barn!

Karen Lakis said...

I think I'd like to see that farm with the different colored buildings - that must have been quite interesting. There is a barn near me that is a pinkish purple - I'm not sure if it's meant to be that color or if maybe it faded... Nice finds!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

such a cutie. pale yellow. nice views. ( :

Mari said...

I think I've only seen one yellow barn before. It must have been very interesting to see with all the other colors!

Sally in WA said...

Purple I have seen in Fergus Falls, MN, but never pink. I would have loved to have seen all of the buildings on the farm you found.

Jori said...

The yellow is gorgeous!

Beth said...

Yellow barns seem to be rare, but they are a refreshing change. I'm trying to envision that 'rainbow' farm--I think it's a "gotta see it" type thing.
Great finds.

Carole said...

The barn looks as if it's seen better days.

I wonder why all the different colors? lol

Thanks for visiting my blog this week. :-)