Thursday, February 7, 2013

CABIN FEVER..

Literally been days since I have been out and about and so I think I have come down with "cabin fever" defined as "Noun....
Irritability, listlessness, and similar symptoms resulting from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter." The sun has only been out briefly in over ten days and a snow storm is approaching. Makes me want to  G E T  A W A Y....
time for my virtual vacation. I used to do this at Spaces and it was pretty popular so
here we go... 
Ahhhhhhh  the smell of the ocean and the roar of the waves.. my kind of vacation..
wondering what tomorrow will bring...stay tuned.....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA...I LIKE YOUR TROPIcal background. Dang, I keep hitting that caps tab. Well you know it is sunny and 70 here in FL and we are enjoying it.

Beth said...

I am joining you on your virtual vacation Sis.

xoxo

Cindy said...

I'm feeling better already!

Leave It To Davis said...

I wish I was there, too!!! What a view! Back in the 80's, I had a tshirt that had a palm tree silhouette against a broad red stripe, then a broad orange stripe, then a yellow one, then white at the top. This picture made me remember that shirt. Thanks for that! I loved that shirt!

CAROLDEE said...

Had to shovel twice yesterday..I dreamed of my beach and the warm sun sure did help..We didn't get as much as the east coast though..wow they are getting slammed. Bet they all wish they were someplace else!!

Joe said...

I recovered from my sprain so I took a long walk yesterday with my son and youngest daughter...it really kept the germs of cabin fever at bay! Fortunately here we are having the mildest winter in history so it's not been hard to get out. That said I'd rather be on a beach in some other nation!