Saturday, February 11, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON..

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU… my favorite song she ever sang..I must have watched BODYGUARD over 25 times in all these years. I own the movie and the CD and loved all the songs.I was stunned to hear the news of her passing tonight. A real talent that will be so missed. When this nation suffered so after 9-11 she sang the national anthem. It gave me chills and was one of the best versions I have ever heard.



Rest in peace…Another angelic voice for God’s choir in heaven.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I didnt know. Oh what a loss. Big loss.

Gerry Adams said...

Yes, I have been reading about it in the news tonight. Very sad!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

It is so sad. I know that rendition gave a tingle all over. Even brought tears to the eyes.

Beth said...

This is very sad. Although I was not a fan I do appreciate the great talent she had and mourn such a troubled life she had.

Big Dave T said...

I have Whitney's version of the national anthem on a CD I made of favorite patriotic tunes. It's the "grand finale." My dad is a vet and they played my CD on a loudspeaker as they were riding in a Veteran's Day parade.

Don't know why but her passing really bothers me. Too many of the bright lights of entertainment die far too young.