Friday, December 16, 2011

TWO ANGELS FLEW

Two very dear bloggers are suffering today over the loss of their dear furry companions. Some cannot understand the loss that it is to have a companion who
only is there to love and be with them.. leave them. Having experienced it myself I know all too well the empty and heartache it is.

 So to MO and Carole I place this poem I found here and hope you know that all of us here in blogger family feel your loss too.
  
God Asked the Feline Spirit

And God asked the feline spirit

"Are you ready to come home?"

"Oh, yes, quite so," replied the precious soul.

"And as a cat, you know I am most able

To decide anything for myself."

"Are you coming then?" asked God

"Soon," replied the whiskered angel.

"But I must come slowly

My human friends are troubled

For You see, they need me, quite certainly."

"But don't they understand?" asked God,

"That you will never leave them?

That your souls are intertwined, for all eternity,

That nothing is created or destroyed,

It just is... forever and ever and ever?"

"Eventually they will understand," replied the cat,

"For I will whisper in their hearts - that I am always with them

I just am... forever and ever and ever."



— Author Unknown







7 comments:

GreatGranny said...

This is such a good cat poem and I've seen it a number of times as I've been reading the loss of the sweet Admiral. I've been friends with her and her Mom since WL. I along with so many others will miss her. She always made me smile except when she wasn't well.
I'm so sorry for Mo and her loss. I'll try to find her blog.

Beth said...

Beautiful tribute Sis.

xoxo

Seeking Serenity said...

This is exactly what I wanted to say- it's perfect.

Joe said...

I know that it's been a difficult couple of days for Carole for sure. I have been there too...not a fun thing at all. I know that we can be there as best we can and let time heal the wound.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Lovely.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Sis, thank you. Many many loving hugs to you and you understand..that is a golden thing.

xoxoxoxo,

Sis

Unknown said...

After losing Sam just a little over a year ago I know all too well what she's going through. This was a beautiful thing to do. God bless you, girl.