Friday, October 7, 2011

ASSORTED PHOTOS

I have been taking tons of fall photos lately.. the colors here in Michigan have been
very brilliant this year. Lake Michigan has had some calm and warm days too. Beaches are pretty much deserted by now. Ships are coming in every day and the car ferry is almost coming to an end. Fall is here and the tourist season is over. Sun setting over the lake. We appreciate so the warm breezes and dread the winter cold coming.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL FALL WEEKEND!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your photos. I miss those ships on the lake. It is really a colorful Fall here too. Last summer went right into winter it seemed. Keep that camera going, want more photos. Have a great weekend.

Gerry Adams said...

Very nice pictures Carol. I hope you have a nice weekend!

Seeking Serenity said...

Thanks for sharing!
the leaves are so pretty-we dont have that yet. That beach looks inviting :)

Joe said...

This really is a season of mixed feeling for me. The sunlight is so limited now that I have no doubts about the coming of winter but there are some nice days left still. I heard the mountains got over a foot of snow the other day and that for sure is a sign of things to come. I really enjoyed your pictures my friend.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Great pictures. Love the fall colors. Always to delightful to see. The only drawback is the thought of winter following them.