Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAVE A NICE DAY!!

So I am minding my own business, when Sis drops by and she has this new fangled  "THINGaMaGig" on the dashboard of her car. It waves itself up and down and bobs to and fro and I instantly smile. How cute that is and boy the guy who invented it must have made a fortune on it. It is so hard to resist. She goes on to tell me they can't keep them on the shelves where she works and they come in all kinds of colors and have neat sayings on them. NOW I am intrigued. What do they say, cost, and how do they work???   Maybe you have seen them already. We are a small town..seems we get things way after everyone else. These little things are a real eye catcher because they MOVE.  The leaves bounce up and down and the flower bobs ever so slightly.
            So it works on solar power, no batteries and only when it is in the sun. If you are of the generation that I am, that saying and that smiley face is a neat memory for you. Some of the other sayings..well I heard that they are not so, shall we say, nice!! LOL.. not repeating them here. Look for these things in your area in convenience stores and gas stations and maybe even dollar stores. They will put a smile on your face or make you laugh one. This one is mine and it keeps me company on my dashboard. WISH I HAD INVENTED IT!!!!  Retails here for a whopping $3.99  No..I didn't buy mine it was a present. 
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!        

14 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

This is very cute!

Cindy said...

I bought one similar to that at the Dollar Store and I love mine. Didn't you see it on my blog this winter?

Beth said...

Very cute!!

Gerry Adams said...

Very nice!

Joe said...

I think I may have seen these before but I can't remember for sure. Pretty cute and solar powered to boot!

Lo said...

Cute and yes it is nice in this day and age that something as simple as this can put a smile on your face
ENJOY
Love
Lo xxx

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

That is cute. Brightens the day.

Sherry said...

Anything that brings a smile to your face is money well spent in my opinion.

Sue Mac said...

i love it, wonder if i can get one here
Take care
Sue

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ What a most excellent gadget, kind of takes me back a little to the 60's. Bwahahaha!
No batteries eh?! BONUS!!!! I might just have to look for one of these! I do think that they would make for a perfect gift to brighten up someone's day.

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ ... I expect that you will do just that, and have yourself a nice day! :o)

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Keep going... it's almost Friday and then you can enjoy the weekend.
http://i52.tinypic.com/16j329s.jpg

GreatGranny said...

Thanks, Beth, so cute and I, like so many need a smile today.

CAROLDEE said...

R. I. P. little buddy.. sis put the heatshield up in the car and
knocked the flower off of it and now it won't work. I miss his little bobbing head. I have a feeling I will get another one.. she felt bad about breaking my present! hmmmm