Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING




IF you haven’t heard from my Facebook page, I am having computer issues so posting here will be limited for awhile. My laptop crashed and with no power source available on it, it will have to be sent back to the company where I have the warranty on it. This will take time..precious time for me to say the least. I at least hope for them to resolve the problem or replace the whole thing. I have had issues once before with this same laptop, so maybe it was just time. Given the holidays and such, I expect it will be some time before they can get it back to me. I will be doing the best I can to keep up at least at Facebook with all of you.






HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!

p.s. KATE AND MAGGIE will return.. they are still on the road and having a ball!

9 comments:

Lo said...

Same to you HAPPY THANKS GIVING
XXX

Beth said...

I do hope you can get your computer fixed soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and mom.
Hugs,
Beth

Gerry Adams said...

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving Day too!

Anonymous said...

Computer problems are the pits :-(

Have a great Thanksgiving

~Ron

MissBeth said...

oh i know how frustrated you must be, hope the computer is fixed soon, have a wonderful thanksgiving

Joe said...

Thankfulness and blessings don't depend on computers one way or another my friend! I'm thankful for you and wish all the blessings in the world to you!

Feisty Crone said...

Hope you are having a wonderful day, Carol, and that your laptop gets better really soon.

Big Dave T said...

Hope you got your computer up and running. It seemed to be working fine when you posted a comment on my latest blog. It even posted the comment a couple times for good measure.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, even if it's a bit belated now. I think the weather's unseasonably cold around here. Maybe that's to remind us that Christmas won't be far behind.

Ramblingon said...

Doofus me forgot this and wondered where you were. One of those (some) woman things where I wondered...was it something I said. :-)