Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TESTING THIS OUT

DSCN2815
So this is live writer and it is on a trial run. If it doesn’t work out..
it is soo out of here. So far I like how the pictures are put inside
the blog content. NiceDSCN2777 size for the blog..that is a plus in my eyes. I tried to add my Wordpress Blog to this and it would not add for some reason. I may have forgotten the original settings or something. This one will have to do until I figure it all out. DSCN2783It’s raining today and most of the gorgeous leaves are falling rapidly. I am afraid that by our weekend the whole countryside will look completely different.
#####################################################
Watched the live coverage of the miners coming up from their dark place in the world. What kind of mark this has left on their lives is really yet to be seen. I know NO ONE has ever been underground that long of a time before, so I am sure they will get all kinds of counseling. Have been very impressed at how they all look..so healthy. Bravo to all the workers who are standing by helping them escape.
########################################################
Well enough of this .. will hit send and see what happens.. keeping fingers crossed… HERE GOES….

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Been using Live Writer for a year and a half and Microsoft has yet to screw it up despite numerous attempts. When they do I'll dump it but, for now, I love it!

Beth said...

I think you will like it. I finally figured out how to get wordpress to work on it. All wordpress accts have the same user name and password if that helps.
Hugs to you and mom.

Gerry Adams said...

I used Live Writer on Spaces, and now on Blogger and it works great. I can't use the 2011 version though because I still use XP. The 2009 version is fine for me :)

GreatGranny said...

I like the how the photos are placed and I should try the writer.

Cindy said...

I'm with Gerry. I'm still using the older version and it's fine. Sometimes more isn't always better. Be sure to check out all the tabs when you insert photos. You can change the size, placement and even edit them. There's lots of cool features with LW.

Lo said...

Hi
I love your blog and i love all the Autumn ( fall ) colours, we don't get that here on the Canary islands
Wish i was back in the UK
By the way how did you get your clock, like you i am trying to work my way round this Blogger thing

Ramblingon said...

Mornin' Sis! The blog looks terrific!! I may try LW again..may not. So not used to using it. I'm lazy!
xo

Elaine said...

I love WLW! I've been using it ever since it came out years ago. When you insert pictures you can wrap text so that you are typing next to the picture instead of under it like you are here if that's something you like.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

I've used LW a couple times but tend to forget about it. Looks good though.

MissBeth said...

That second photo with the trees over the road is a beautiful site. I bet that is something to see during all the seasons

Lo said...

Hi Thank you for the comment on my blog....and pleased to meet you as well, and thank you for the info on gadgets yes WLS was so easy with this one you seem to have to go all round the houses to do something simple, all i want is a simple way to answer people that have left me comments
Thank you again
xx