Monday, June 14, 2010

HELL HOUSE ADVENTURES

We have a very old house..over 125 years old..it creaks and snaps
and pops..is still hanging in there despite needing so many repairs.
Mom refuses to use drapes to keep out the cold etc..so we have shades.
She informed me that yesterday morning when she raised the shades
to our new neighbors..you know, the ones I spoke of moving in..
A MAN WAS STANDING ON THE PORCH PEEING ON THE PORCH!!!!
YES, you read that right. He was NOT peeing over the railing of
the porch..he was peeing ON the PORCH!!! EWWWW..
I was shocked..she was appalled and ready to call the cops!!
LOL I told her that there was nothing we could do but call
the landlady (who doesn't live here in town) and let her know what kind
of people she has living there. She doesn't care, I bet..as long as she
gets her money. YES they have a bathroom and YES it is working
no one else PEES on the porch. She said he left the doorway and just let it
fly and then went back in the house. Could he not find a cup or a
bucket inside the house??? I mean so many alternatives to doing
such a thing. I said to her..ARE YOU SURE?? She said YES..I know what
one looks like and I know when it is taking a leak!!! I said did you see
the PEE?..she said YES!! LOL By this time she was getting ticked at me for
questioning her. So I told her to call the landlady and inform her if
she wanted to..I didn't see it and I wasn't going to. If it happens
over and over again.I will but not for one incident.

That is not a good thing to see in the morning before your coffee and
breakfast I agree! Some people just blow my mind on why they
do the things they do. Quit trying to figure it out, I say, it will only
drive you crazy.

7 comments:

Joe said...

I have to say that house sounds..erm, exciting?!? I think I would have gone ahead and called the cops if someone was peeing like that...of course I've got little kids and that would effect me big time. I'm glad to see you over here...don't know how to follow you though. I don't see the option but I'll catch you when I can!

Ramblingon said...

I am here and about to go back to mine to follow you, Sis.

Rusty said...

Hi Carol, decided to come check you out in here. Imagine your Mom having to see something like THAT first thing in the morning. He needs a good kick where the sun don't shine. I am thinking I may start a blog here too if many more of our friends come over here. I like the colors you are using. Take care.......Rusty ((HUGS))

Big Dave T said...

Hi Caroldee. Good to see you back.

Gee, what kind of neighborhood do you live in? Hope this is the exception so far as uncivilized behavior goes.

My wife and I were visiting her sister in Lawrence, Kansas, when I witnessed some young man urinating on an apartment building outside the hotel where we were staying. I didn't see "it" but it was obvious what the man was going, particularly from the stain he left on the siding.

Ramblingon said...

GOOD GRIEF, Sis!

Fizz said...

Oh Boy... you've gotta be kidding... what is WRONG with people? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with people? They weren't raised in a barn for crying out loud... why behave like they live in one now?!?!

I'm sure that there'll be more of that. These types of things aren't a once off deal, if he's done it once, I'll bet he's done is 20x your mom hasn't seen.

I woulda called the cops. But that's me. When I was a pizza delivery girl, I used to have guys answer the door naked. It lost all it's appeal after that...

Ramblingon said...

I still can't get over the nerve of that perv!

I thought I left a comment yesterday..strange.